Late Laughs for the week of January 26 - February 1

A Little Late With Lilly Singh

Did you know nearly half of all marriages end in divorce? Those are really bad odds! You wouldn't get on a plane that had a 50% chance of crashing! And you definitely wouldn't throw a $70,000 party celebrating said plane.   Games today are so complicated. There are so many buttons! I feel the same way about video games as guys do about unhooking a girls bra. Up, down, over, circle, square, I don't know.   One survey showed that 30% of women have or have thought about dating a woman, and the other 70% are lying.  


Jamie Lee Curtis said that she once free-based cocaine with her dad, actor Tony Curtis. In his defence, it was Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.   NBC said it might offe...