Talk

Late Laughs for the week of November 28 - December 4, 2021

Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Donald Trump was in Atlanta on Saturday night. He was at Game 4 of the World Series, and — except for the part where Melania showed up — everything about that visit went exactly the way you might expect. ... If we could somehow harness the energy of Melania's hatred for Donald Trump, we could power the world.   According to the White House, 70% of U.S. adults are now fully vaccinated, and 80% are at least partially vaccinated against COVID. The other 20% are still awaiting the results of the clinical trials being conducted by Kyrie Irving of the Brooklyn Nets.   There is a new COVID variant making the rounds called Delta Plus. Delta Plus spreads faster and has 40% more legroom, which is nice. These new names need to be catchier, ...